Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Finally we started writing it !!!


With a lot plans and efforts.. we (me n kumar) finally started writing the profiles... guess when ... yesterday night at 2 am.. :) and continued till around 5 am.. ya.. tht's the beauty of it.. i guarantee you that the profile reading sessions are gonna be great fun.. but much more than that we njoyed writing each and every points.. we have right now started with Girija, Arun, Parth and Atish. The first draft of the profiles will be mailed soon.. till then keep thinking of more points for the other people.. and do try having discussion session within urself... adn dont tell me that u guys have to submit report and stuff.. whenever u r free or need a break and u see another hole-diggers around.. start bitching.. start digging.. and dont forget to just jot it down.. i bet u'll njoi it.. it's fun !!

adios amigos,
sURi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.