Tuesday, April 7, 2009

From me too!!

Hey all, here's one more from me..
Happy birthday Chimu and Giri.
I was trying to find some photos of "Boo" to make a card for Giri (Arun will know why BOO) :D and then thought of making this 2-in-1 card :P
Whoever has seen this movie will agree to me that these characters very much resemble our two hole-diggers.. :)
Miss you all...

NB: one more good news which I wanted to share with you all (Atya ne already likh diya hai vaise), I've got engaged to Bhakti, wedding date is 2nd of December 2009. :) You all will recieve an invitation once rest of the the things get confirmed. :)

tk cr. adios, sURi'09.
--

6 comments:

Arun yashwant said...

lol...:D
many happy returns of the days HD's

Aatish Patel said...

saale sagaii kab huii nalayak bataya bhi nahi ...... tu tho sidhe shaadi karne wala tha na :P

Nyways Congratulations ... :)

Arun yashwant said...

N btw Suri..the news u wrote in the end is years old..so write some new updates :P

chinmoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chinmoy said...

Congrats Suri !!! post some snap if u have.
giri so tiny???

parththefirst said...

Congrats Suri!!

Post the pics!!